Have I mentioned that I am happy NOT to be a young missionary? They get up at 6:29 every morning and have a regimen of exercise and study, and by the time we see them at 9, they are already well into their day. When we see them at 9 to do flat inspections, we also are well into our day, since I have to get up at 6 in order to be ready to be out the door at 7:15. I don't have a terribly difficult time getting up.....it's staying awake all day that is the kicker. SK is doing great at driving these days and when we take off on these road trips, I invariably fall asleep for a portion of the travel. Something about being comfortable, the motion of the car and being old. But that sleep is sweet. We inspected three flats today. All of them were clean and tidy, and the only admonishing we did in any of them was encourage them to try to manage the clutter a little better. Sometimes though, their youth, kindness, earnestness and goodness j...
Comments